Since 1999, the National OA Committee has annually selected lodges from each Region to receive matching service grants. For 2013, 20 lodges in Councils across the Nation were chosen to receive a combined total of $40,000 dollars in matching grants via the 2013 OA Service Grant program.
The following grants were awarded within the Western Region:
- The Cascade Pacific Council (Wauna La-Mon'tay Lodge) headquartered in Portland, Oregon, will be awarded $1,259 dollars for bench replacement at the Camp Baldwin Campfire Bowl.
- The Longs Peak Council (Kola Lodge) headquartered in Greeley, Colorado, will receive $2,474 dollars for the winterization of the Camp Jeffrey Kola Lodge building at the Ben Delatour Scout Ranch.
- The Pikes Peak Council (Ha-Kin-Skay-A-Ki Lodge) headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado, will receive $1,857 dollars to develop an environmentally sustainable ATV program at Camp Alexander.
- The Sequoia Council (Tah-Heetch Lodge) headquartered in Fresno, California, will be awarded $2,220 dollars to install prefabricated washstands at Camp Chawanakee Scout Reservation.
- The Southern Sierra Council (Yowlumne Lodge) headquartered in Bakersfield, California, will receive $1,132 dollars to rebuild the shotgun range at Camp Kern.
- The Yucca Council (Gila Lodge) headquartered in El Paso, Texas, will receive $2,111 dollars to replace damaged water lines at Camp Dale Resler.